CASES Monthly Meeting Agenda, Wednesday, June 22 @ 7:00 PM
Convenor: Gregory John Olsen Esq, Minuter: Tony Muscio
7:00 PM: BYO Victuals.
7:30 PM: Reports and Discussions.
– Report on 100% Renewable’s Renewable Energy Survey Doorknock at Phillip Bay on Saturday, May 29 (Participants).
– Report on World Environment Day, Sunday June 5, activities:
– CASES’ stall at the Bondi the Beautiful Fair on World Environment Day, June 5 (Participants).
– CASES’ attendance at the ‘Say “Yes” to a Price on Carbon Pollution’ Rally, at Prince Alfred Park at 11 AM (Participants).
– Update on use of Google group, Yammer and Mail Chimp (Tony).
– Continuing discussion about future events and actions such as a film night (GasLand), music/creative event, info event for community members (Anyone).
-Discussion about increasing membership participation and increasing membership base (Anyone).
– ATA Sustainability Festival (Tony).
– Other business (Anyone).
9:00 PM: Pack/Clean Up and Depart in Peace.
Next Meeting Wednesday, July 27, @ 7:00 PM