CASES Monthly Meeting Agenda, Wednesday, May 25 @ 7:00 PM
Barrett House, 6 Barrett Place, Randwick
Convenor: Gregory John Olsen Esq, Minuter: Tony Muscio
7:00 PM: BYO Victuals.
7:30 PM: Discussions.
– Doorknock for 100% Renewables Survey at Phillip Bay on Saturday, May 28 (Greg)
– Update on use of Google group, Yammer and Mail Chimp (Tony including a demonstration)
– Roster for personing CASES’ stall at the at Bondi the Beautiful Fair on World Environment Day, June 5 (Claire): http://streetcorner.com.au/news/showPost.cfm?bid=21286&mycomm=ES Jaan asks, “What presentation will we devise so that CASES’ kiosk stands out from all the others?”
– CASES’ response to the NSW Government’s retrospective changes to the NSW Solar Bonus Scheme (Everyone)
– Report on Environmental Implications of Coal Seam Gas and Coal Mining in NSW Forum (Greg)
– Other business (Anyone)
9:00 PM: Pack/Clean Up and Depart in Peace.
Next Meeting Wednesday, June 22, @ 7:00 PM